Not only are AI image generators like DALL-E and Midjourney conquering the art world at full speed, but they are also revolutionizing content marketing, did you know that AI image generators like Midjourney, DALL-E or Stable Diffusion can even help you come up with ideas for your content?
Artificially intelligent art generators are going to play an important role in the development and promotion of content on the web. With these new programs, content creators can quickly and easily create a wide variety of custom images and photos to use on their sites, social networks and other areas.
No longer will you have to sift through countless pages of image stock to find the one you need. Use an AI image generator, such as Stable Diffusion or Dalle, to quickly create all the images you’ll need for the coming week, month or quarter.
Guide to the use of AI-based image generation tools
DALL-E 2 and Midjourney, two AI image generators, work in essentially the same way: Just enter a description of the image you want, and the AI will create a rendering for you.
Applying the formula subject + description + style is a good starting point when you need an image.
To help the AI focus on the most important aspects of your image, you should separate the style description from the rest of your description with a comma.
Your description to the AI can be as simple or detailed as you like, within the character limit, of course. Jasper also provides drop-down menus that allow you to select the mood, style, and many other parameters directly from a built-in graphical interface.
Remember, you need to be as clear as possible in your request if you want to get an accurate rendering.
Strategies for generating art ideas with artificial intelligence
When writing your prompt, it is helpful to keep the following criteria in mind.
- Framing: The photography lexicon allows you to specify whether you want a close-up, a macro or a landscape, for example.
- Adjectives: these can be used to identify the artistic mode as well as the medium and subjects of the work.
- Artists: Are you in love with the work of a certain creator? Providing not only the artist’s name but also their style, the years they created work and other details will help your AI art generator get closer to the style you want.
- Mood and lighting: Do you need to create a warm, sad or serious tone image? You can describe the mood you want to convey as well as the light sources and effects such as natural or dimmed light,
- The atmosphere you imagine in your mind: how would you characterize it? Add a new atmosphere to your AI work by drawing on fantasy, futuristic, cyberpunk, manga, medieval or gothic themes.
- How was the image created, and what graphic medium was used? Try to imagine the renderings: in 3D, chalk, acrylic, watercolor, ink, pencil, marble or charcoal.
- The camera angle: from above, from below, in low angle. You can go even further by identifying the type of lens, whether it is a wide angle or macro lens.
- Artistic style: ask the AI to create illustrations of the baroque, art nouveau, impressionist, abstract art, renaissance, art deco type.
If you have trouble finding a suitable prompt for your AI art generator, you can use a prompt generator such as :
- Phase.art : Compatible with Stable Diffusion
- Dallelist : Compatible with DALL-E 2
- Phraser.tech: Compatible with DALL-E 2, Stable Diffusion, Midjourney,
- promptoMANIA is compatible with the most popular AI image generators like Midjourney, DreamStudio, Stable Diffusion and CF Spark.
When writing your prompt, you have some leeway, as some sentences can be used as a wildcard. Thus, the result of the AI in terms of works of art can be fantastic or completely irrelevant . You can get unexpected results if you try any of these terms.
- High resolution
- Photo from the movie “[movie title]”
- As if drawn in the style of “[name of an artist]”
- [name of animated film or TV series].
- Lots of details
- Rendering in Octane
- Unreal Engine 5
Examples of prompts for the Midjourney AI
Curious to see how it all works? We gave Midjourney the following instructions and here are the images he created for us. Better yet, why not try it for yourself?
How do tools like DALL-E, Midjourney and Jasper work?
DALL-E, Midjourney, and Jasper are just a few examples of AI image generators that employ algorithms to collect datasets of millions of photos and integrate them with machine learning to recognize distinct qualities, such as artistic styles, mediums, camera angles, and how these attributes play with each other to produce digital art.
Generative AI refers to the use of pre-existing image data to generate brand new, unique visual content. While the stable broadcast AI model can provide striking visuals, DALL-E’s AI is generally preferred by users, as it more closely follows their instructions during input.
The AI art generator requires a specific question (a prompt) from the user to tell the AI what features to include in the generated digital artwork.
With a well-formulated prompt from you, the AI can then create a unique image by collecting many photographs and images it has seen before that have common characteristics.
Rather than spending hours searching for the perfect image, only to find that it has already been used on hundreds of other websites, you could instead feed Midjourney or Jasper a query that says exactly what you’re looking for and have it develop a unique image for your audience.
DALL-E 2 is an AI image generator that allows you to edit the images it generates, making it a step above simple text to image converters. The AI can be responsible for recreating a missing part of an image after a part has been deleted.
Other AI image generators allow you to create entirely new photos from an existing photo, while others refine a sketch you send them.
No matter what images you create or how you use them, AI image generators like DALL-E, Midjourney and Stable Diffusion have the potential to revolutionize content marketing. They can help you come up with new ideas for your brand images and save you time when producing them.
If you’re still unsure whether to use an AI image generator, think about your content and how you can use it to stand out. If you think AI can help, try one of these tools.