The ideal solution for anyone who needs help writing SEO-optimized blog posts, social media posts, advertising campaigns, emails, etc.
- You can create blog posts in minutes
- Help you write better content in less time
- Provides a beautiful and easy to use interface
- Learns from your writing style and improves itself
- A plagiarism checker is integrated into Jasper
- May seem a bit expensive for beginners
- The accuracy of the content must be continuously checked
Jasper AI is a powerful and innovative GPT-3 online tool that can be used to create content that can be used in a variety of ways and on a large scale. It’s a powerful, new and innovative tool that you can use to write SEO-focused blog posts, school assignments, scripts for YouTube videos or even books. It takes into account different elements and then writes something new and completes your texts with artificial intelligence. It also helps you find ideas, suggests new content and corrects your writing mistakes.
Just enter a few facts and let it work its magic. In no time, this innovative tool will produce first-class blog posts, even entire chapters, as unique as they are high quality, so that you will always be at the top of the search engine results.
The tool is designed with a simple interface that makes it easy to get started with AI content creation.
Jasper AI Features
Jasper AI has a simple interface with useful features, but if you’re not used to using AI-powered software or applications, it may seem difficult at first, but you’ll get used to it over time.
In Jasper, there are many content templates to choose from. Templates are primarily used to tell Jasper AI what and how to write about. Once you have chosen a good template in Jasper, you need to specify the details and data that should be included in the desired content. This means you need to be specific about what Jasper AI should write about.
To make the content as relevant as possible, you need to emphasize the word “specific”. Otherwise, Jasper AI may not be able to help you. You can also choose the tone and voice of your content by entering this information.
Using content templates in Jasper AI is easy. In Jasper AI, you choose a template and that’s it. Yes, Jasper AI makes it that easy. Here’s a list of the different templates you can get in Jasper AI:
- Text Summarizer: Just type in a keyword to get a summary of the right content in seconds.
- Blog post outline: You can let Jasper AI create a good outline for the content you want. You can also create an interesting list.
- Turn features into benefits: instead of just naming and labeling the features of the product you want to sell, you can enhance the content by turning the features into benefits.
- Concluding a blog post: Jasper AI can help you end your content with a compelling conclusion in the endnote.
- Creative story: Creative blocks can be difficult to overcome. In this case, Jasper AI’s fast-writing creative story template can help.
- Sentence Expander: as obvious as it sounds, you can make your content expand without superficial words, which means you get long, engaging content that provides value and quality.
- PAS Framework: The best thing about this template is that it allows you to solve problems by writing good copy.
- Content Enhancer: A way to make your content immediately better and more relevant.
- AIDA Framework: Jasper AI makes sure to check all the boxes in the AIDA framework, which translates into better engagement for social media and blog posts.
- Blog post topic ideas: Jasper will give you content ideas.
- Video description: Jasper AI can take care of your video descriptions.
- Compelling Bullet Lists – This template is close to the general bulleted formatted content you use, but it can make the job easier since it is already pre-designed.
How does AI work in Jasper?
For the average user, seeing Jasper create AI content for the first time is amazing, and it even seems too good to be true when you get a perfect result with very little work.
What makes Jasper’s AI work comes from a well-known language model called GPT-3, which stands for Generative Pre-Trained Transformer, Third Generation. In short, GPT-3 is a neural network machine learning model that was trained using data from the Internet.
GPT-3 was created by OpenAI. It needs input text to produce a large number of relevant and sophisticated texts generated by artificial intelligence. The GPT-3 deep learning neural network is a model with about 175 billion machine learning parameters, making it a very powerful form of artificial intelligence.
GPT-3 is the largest neural network in the world today. This makes it better than any other AI model for creating textual content, and it looks convincing enough to be considered written by a human.
Starter Mode VS Boss Mode
On Jasper you have the choice between two modes: Starter mode and Boss mode.
While Starter Mode offers basic functionality, Boss Mode gives you access to all the features, such as the long content wizard. If you’re looking for better value for money, you’ll want to go for the Boss mode.
The Starter plan, on the other hand, costs $29 per month and includes up to 600 characters of output, 20,000 words per month, unlimited user logins, 5 project folders and over 50 writing templates. It also comes with a 7-day money back guarantee.
This plan is lighter because it only allows you to write 20,000 words per month. It is ideal for writing short texts, for example for Facebook ads, social media posts or short emails.
With the 20,000 word limit, you could write one or two blog posts, but keep in mind that this limit is not based on the length of the final article, but on the number of AI generations Jasper finds while writing the content (whether it’s good enough to use or not).
With the starter plan, you get access to:
- 50+ short content generation templates.
- Over 20,000 words per month.
- AI rollback up to 600 words.
- You can try the starter plan with a free trial. This plan starts at $29/month after the trial.
But if you have the Starter plan, you can’t use the Boss mode features :
The Boss Mode
The preferred way for writers to use Jasper is in Boss Mode.
This is the Jasper AI package for teams, agencies, and professional writers who want to save time and produce more content. It starts at $59 and is supposed to offer the writer the most advanced features of Jasper AI, such as a higher output limit of 3,000 characters per composition and AI “rollback” to 3,000 characters.
This Boss Mode plan has a base limit of 50,000 words per month, up to 3,000 characters per output, Jasper commands, customizable recipes, SEO mode, 50+ writing templates, and more. If you write more than 50,000 words, you can then purchase additional 30,000 word packs for $30.
Boss mode offers some great features that aren’t included in the Starter plan:
- Blog post wizard.
- Create AI content up to five times faster.
- AI backspace up to 3000 words.
- Tell Jasper what to write in “Jasper Commands.”
- Recipes are Jasper templates that have already been completed, allowing you to skip steps and create content even faster.
- Compose button: Tells Jasper to pick up where it left off without further instruction.
Who Should Use Jasper AI
The Jasper AI tool is suitable for a wide range of people. Digital marketing agencies, email marketers, SEO writers, screenwriters and novelists, bloggers and website owners, Youtubers, real estate agents, and even high school and college students can use it to create text-based content that can be used online or offline. These are examples of people who could benefit in some way from using Jasper AI, but the list could be even longer.
Jasper’s technology and features can be used in many different ways. Whether you work online or offline, if you create text-based content or write copy, Jasper can most likely help and improve your workflow in some way.
Here are some examples of interesting uses of the Jasper AI writing tool:
- High school and college students can get help with school work, such as dissertations, essays, and papers.
- Digital marketing agency (SMMA) owners can write marketing copy for social networks (Facebook ads), write catchy captions (Jasper can produce great headlines for Pinterest pins), and write copy for the web.
- Email marketing experts can write enticing subject lines and body copy for their emails to get people to open them and buy from them.
- SEO writers can use Jasper AI to create high-quality content that will rank well on search engines like Google and Bing and bring in new readers.
- Screenwriters and novelists can get around writer’s block by using Jasper AI to come up with new story ideas or dialogue.
- Bloggers and website owners can write blog posts and make them easier to read by combining blog post topic ideas with useful content generated by Jasper’s AI.
- Youtubers can come up with new titles, scripts, and descriptions for the videos they plan to make in the future.
- Ecommerce store owners can put their product descriptions into Jarvis so they can write more interesting product descriptions.
There are a lot of things you can do with Jasper AI, and any of the above roles could benefit greatly from using the AI service.
Conclusion, is Jasper AI worth the cost?
Jasper is an innovative and powerful new GPT-3 software tool that could well be any writer’s or content creator’s best friend. While it’s not perfect, it offers great features and high performance that you won’t find in other services using GPT-3 artificial intelligence.
Jasper AI is clearly step ahead of anything else on the market today. If you used to spend hours writing content or a single blog post, and it was often difficult to overcome writer’s block, Jasper will help you write content faster and more efficiently. The tool works if you’re willing to put in the time and effort to learn how to get the most out of the tool and teach the AI how to write content the way you want it.